10 Laws a marketer have to follow
1. Understand “the public” and marketing.
2. Therefore: Marketing. By the time you’re “sick and tired of it,” the public is just beginning to hear about it.
3. Another reason you must repeat and repeat is that open rates are so low, and attention spans are so short.
4. It can be the litmus test of your passion.
5. Think, Eat, Dream, Love, Believe and Be MARKETING
6. We create our enthusiasm by creating our enthusiasm.
7. Schedule your marketing and sales time for when you’re “in the mood.”
8. Get inspired by reading other people’s copy.
9. Book a brainstorming session with a marketing coach when you get down and run out of ideas.
10. Listen carefully when your satisfied customers describe your products and services, and, yes, write them down.